Your website can’t be just a brochure of your nice office and friendly staff. It has to be a communication portal to the outside world. It needs to be sophisticated, advanced and it needs to make you money!!
If it’s not doing these 3 things, then it’s not doing its job. Having a website that won’t help your practice grow is like having a dental assistant who can’t take an impression.
Here are five things your website must have:
- Websites must have call tracking technology, so you can listen and evaluate phone calls that come into your office.
- Websites must be optimized for the search engines and include a page for every service you provide
- Websites must have heat mapping technology so you can review what your patients are looking at and what they are clicking on
- Websites must have goal tracking, so you know every click and keyword that makes you money
- Websites must have email marketing and drip campaigns to follow up with each patient based on his or her interests
If you are lacking one or all of these 5 items it’s time to upgrade your exiting site or make a new one. If not, you will be throwing away even more advertising dollars and eventually tell yourself that marketing and advertising doesn’t work, while your competition is cleaning up.