Your Dental Website Is Useless. We Can Help!
Why do you have a dental website? Is it there so you can show your friends and family members that you are online and up on the times? Or do you have a website just because everyone told you that you needed one, but you aren’t exactly sure why? Maybe you have a website because you want to use it as a communication platform to tell people about your business and maybe even get some new patients with it?
Most of you created a dental website to help with your marketing efforts, and unfortunately just like MOST CEO’s in the world you probably got some bad advice along the way and your stuck with a website that isn’t very effective. So will you ever know what will work and what won’t. I mean you don’t really have time to build a dental website and then split test one idea after another… Right? Well not to worry we have done all of that for you.
I’m going to give you the formula for building an incredible website, and then after that you can ask me questions on how to do it in the comments box below this post. Here we go.
You have to have a lead capture on your website this means a place where you are collecting someones name and email address as part of your system. Once they are captured you need a follow up system something that will email them over time and bring them back to your website or get them to call you.
- You need a good incentive. Preferably one incentive per dental service you provide. (ie. cleaning offer, a teeth whitening offer, an emergency offer, a root canal offer ect.)
- Create a grabbing title, that will get someone to take action
- Optimize your site with powerful keywords people use to search
- Make sure to have a blog, and write in it at least once a week
- Have calming colors and use a complimentary color for your buttons so they stand out
- Add live chat to answer questions for people who are looking for information
- Create emails at least 2 for each service you provide so if someone is interested in a service they get emails that are related to that service
- Connect your website to your social media pages, and make sure you are promoting your social spots on every page of your dental website and every email you send out.
Find out how to do all of this and more by communicating with us here on Dental Game Plan. We are here to help you have success with your dental website either together or on your own! Call us anytime 24/7 (323) 984-9836.